This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your computerAcer Incorporated
. You can read more on Acer Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Please open www.acer.com
if you want to read more on Acer ScreenSaver on Acer Incorporated's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver. run_Acer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 150.53 KB (154144 bytes) on disk.
Acer ScreenSaver contains of the executables below. They take 738.55 KB (756280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.40 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
This info is about Acer ScreenSaver version 1.1.1026.2010
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Acer ScreenSaver:
...click to view all...
Acer ScreenSaver is an application marketed by the software company Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Acer ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Acer ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". If it is installed on your PC the Acer ScreenSaver app will be found automatically. When you select Acer ScreenSaver in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Acer ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The web site of the program is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After removing Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer ScreenSaver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-10 17:26:53.300