You can find on this page details on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Further information on Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. More data about the software Acer ScreenSaver can be found at www.acer.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Acer ScreenSaver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. run_Acer.exe is the Acer ScreenSaver's main executable file and it occupies approximately 150.53 KB (154144 bytes) on disk.
Acer ScreenSaver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 731.96 KB (749523
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.80 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
This data is about Acer ScreenSaver version 1.1.0517.2011
alone. You can find here a few links to other Acer ScreenSaver releases:
...click to view all...
Acer ScreenSaver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Acer ScreenSaver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Acer.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\NBRegNTUser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\run_Acer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\ScrSetting.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\UnloadRegNTUser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\XPGetS3S4Reg.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Screensaver
Acer ScreenSaver is an application offered by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Acer ScreenSaver or simply click the Search field and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". The Acer ScreenSaver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Acer ScreenSaver in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Acer ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The publisher is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After removing Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer ScreenSaver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:28:26.260