This web page is about Acer ScreenSaver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Open here
for more information on Acer Incorporated. More details about Acer ScreenSaver can be found at www.acer.com
. Usually the Acer ScreenSaver application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Acer ScreenSaver is C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. run_Acer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 150.53 KB (154144 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Acer ScreenSaver. They occupy 731.95 KB (749518
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.79 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0704.2011
of Acer ScreenSaver. Click on the links below for other Acer ScreenSaver versions:
...click to view all...
Acer ScreenSaver is an application released by Acer Incorporated. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Acer ScreenSaver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Acer ScreenSaver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". If it exists on your system the Acer ScreenSaver application will be found automatically. When you click Acer ScreenSaver in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Acer ScreenSaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The web site of the program is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After removing Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Acer ScreenSaver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acer ScreenSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-25 09:22:49.083