Acer ScreenSaver is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your systemAcer Incorporated
. Take a look here
for more details on Acer Incorporated. More details about the application Acer ScreenSaver can be seen at www.acer.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver. The application's main executable file has a size of 158.53 KB (162336 bytes) on disk and is called run_Acer.exe.
Acer ScreenSaver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 632.28 KB (647451
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ExecuteHotkey.exe (22.53 KB)
- NBRegNTUser.exe (90.53 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (158.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (78.59 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (78.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (78.53 KB)
This page is about Acer ScreenSaver version 1.2.0715
only. You can find below info on other versions of Acer ScreenSaver:
...click to view all...
Acer ScreenSaver is an application marketed by Acer Incorporated. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Acer ScreenSaver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". The Acer ScreenSaver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Acer ScreenSaver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Acer ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The web site of the application is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After removing Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer ScreenSaver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acer ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-03 18:05:30.420