Acer ScreenSaver is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Further information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. More data about the program Acer ScreenSaver can be seen at www.acer.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Acer ScreenSaver. The application's main executable file occupies 158.53 KB (162336 bytes) on disk and is called run_Acer.exe.
Acer ScreenSaver is composed of the following executables which occupy 632.28 KB (647451
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ExecuteHotkey.exe (22.53 KB)
- NBRegNTUser.exe (90.53 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (158.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (78.59 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (78.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (78.53 KB)
The current page applies to Acer ScreenSaver version 1.4.0715
alone. You can find below a few links to other Acer ScreenSaver versions:
...click to view all...
Acer ScreenSaver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Acer ScreenSaver:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Acer ScreenSaver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\acer.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Acer.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\ExecuteHotkey.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\HotkeySetting.bat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\JV40_1366.swf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\NBRegNTUser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\run_Acer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\ScrSetting.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\settings.sol
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\UnloadRegNTUser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\XPGetS3S4Reg.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Screensaver
Acer ScreenSaver is an application marketed by the software company Acer Incorporated. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Acer ScreenSaver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Acer ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". If it is installed on your PC the Acer ScreenSaver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Acer ScreenSaver in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Acer ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The web site of the program is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After removing Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer ScreenSaver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acer ScreenSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 01:22:53.483