This web page contains complete information on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Open here
for more information on Acer Incorporated. More details about the program Acer ScreenSaver can be found at www.acer.com
. Acer ScreenSaver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver folder, subject to the user's decision. Acer ScreenSaver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 150.53 KB (154144 bytes) on disk and is titled run_Acer.exe.
Acer ScreenSaver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 738.55 KB (756280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.40 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
This data is about Acer ScreenSaver version 1.1.1001.2010
alone. You can find here a few links to other Acer ScreenSaver releases:
...click to view all...
Acer ScreenSaver is an application by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Acer ScreenSaver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Acer ScreenSaver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". If it is installed on your PC the Acer ScreenSaver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Acer ScreenSaver in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Acer ScreenSaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The software company is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After removing Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Acer ScreenSaver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 12:31:36.460