Acer ScreenSaver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your systemAcer Incorporated
. More information on Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. You can read more about on Acer ScreenSaver at www.acer.com
. Acer ScreenSaver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Acer ScreenSaver is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. run_Acer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 158.53 KB (162336 bytes) on disk.
Acer ScreenSaver contains of the executables below. They occupy 638.49 KB (653812
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ExecuteHotkey.exe (22.53 KB)
- NBRegNTUser.exe (90.53 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (158.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.80 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (78.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (78.53 KB)
The current page applies to Acer ScreenSaver version 1.03.0728
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Acer ScreenSaver:
...click to view all...
Acer ScreenSaver is an application by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Acer ScreenSaver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Acer ScreenSaver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". The Acer ScreenSaver program will be found very quickly. When you select Acer ScreenSaver in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Acer ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The software company is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After uninstalling Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer ScreenSaver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer ScreenSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-06 21:43:50.207