Acer ScreenSaver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Further information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. Click on www.acer.com
to get more info about Acer ScreenSaver on Acer Incorporated's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Acer ScreenSaver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled run_Acer.exe and its approximative size is 158.60 KB (162408 bytes).
Acer ScreenSaver is comprised of the following executables which take 740.30 KB (758066
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.60 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (158.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.79 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.60 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.10 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.60 KB)
The current page applies to Acer ScreenSaver version 1.1.0902.2011
only. You can find below a few links to other Acer ScreenSaver releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Acer ScreenSaver.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Acer ScreenSaver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Acer.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\ball_1366x768.swf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\NBRegNTUser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\new_acer.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\run_Acer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\ScrSetting.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\settings.sol
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\UnloadRegNTUser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\XPGetS3S4Reg.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Screensaver
Acer ScreenSaver is an application released by Acer Incorporated. Some users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Acer ScreenSaver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Acer ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". The Acer ScreenSaver app will be found automatically. When you click Acer ScreenSaver in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Acer ScreenSaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The publisher is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After uninstalling Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Acer ScreenSaver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer ScreenSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:26:40.900