This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Go over here
for more details on Acer Incorporated. More data about the program Acer ScreenSaver can be found at www.acer.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\Screensaver directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Acer ScreenSaver is C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named run_Acer.exe and its approximative size is 150.53 KB (154144 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Acer ScreenSaver. They occupy 738.55 KB (756280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.40 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
This data is about Acer ScreenSaver version 1.1.1220.2010
only. Click on the links below for other Acer ScreenSaver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Acer ScreenSaver.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\acer.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Acer.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\JE40_HR_black_1366.swf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\NBRegNTUser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\run_Acer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\ScrSetting.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\settings.sol
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\UnloadRegNTUser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\XPGetS3S4Reg.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Screensaver
Acer ScreenSaver is an application marketed by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Acer ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". If it exists on your system the Acer ScreenSaver app will be found automatically. After you click Acer ScreenSaver in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Acer ScreenSaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The publisher is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After removing Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Acer ScreenSaver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:00:37.527