This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Go over here
for more details on Acer Incorporated. More data about the program Acer ScreenSaver can be found at www.acer.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\Screensaver directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Acer ScreenSaver is C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named run_Acer.exe and its approximative size is 150.53 KB (154144 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Acer ScreenSaver. They occupy 738.55 KB (756280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.40 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
This data is about Acer ScreenSaver version 1.1.1220.2010
only. Click on the links below for other Acer ScreenSaver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Acer ScreenSaver.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\acer.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Acer.scr
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\JE40_HR_black_1366.swf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\NBRegNTUser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\run_Acer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\ScrSetting.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\settings.sol
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\UnloadRegNTUser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\XPGetS3S4Reg.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Acer Screensaver
Acer ScreenSaver is an application marketed by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Acer ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". The Acer ScreenSaver application will be found very quickly. When you select Acer ScreenSaver in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Acer ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The web site of the program is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After removing Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Acer ScreenSaver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:00:37.527