Acer ScreenSaver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your computerAcer Incorporated
. More data about Acer Incorporated can be read here
. You can see more info about Acer ScreenSaver at www.acer.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Acer ScreenSaver is C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. Acer ScreenSaver's main file takes about 150.53 KB (154144 bytes) and its name is run_Acer.exe.
Acer ScreenSaver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 738.48 KB (756200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.32 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0304.2010
of Acer ScreenSaver. For other Acer ScreenSaver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Acer ScreenSaver is a program marketed by Acer Incorporated. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Acer ScreenSaver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Acer ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". The Acer ScreenSaver app will be found very quickly. When you select Acer ScreenSaver in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Acer ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The publisher is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After uninstalling Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Acer ScreenSaver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 19:02:46.117