Acer ScreenSaver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your computerAcer Incorporated
. More data about Acer Incorporated can be read here
. You can see more info about Acer ScreenSaver at www.acer.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Acer ScreenSaver is C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. Acer ScreenSaver's main file takes about 150.53 KB (154144 bytes) and its name is run_Acer.exe.
Acer ScreenSaver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 738.48 KB (756200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.32 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0304.2010
of Acer ScreenSaver. For other Acer ScreenSaver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Acer ScreenSaver is a program marketed by Acer Incorporated. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Acer ScreenSaver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Acer ScreenSaver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". If it exists on your system the Acer ScreenSaver app will be found automatically. After you click Acer ScreenSaver in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Acer ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The publisher is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After uninstalling Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Acer ScreenSaver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 19:02:46.117