This page is about Acer ScreenSaver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver from your computerAcer Incorporated
. You can find out more on Acer Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Acer ScreenSaver can be seen at www.acer.com
. Acer ScreenSaver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Acer ScreenSaver. Acer ScreenSaver's main file takes around 150.53 KB (154144 bytes) and is named run_Acer.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Acer ScreenSaver. They occupy about 738.48 KB (756208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_Acer.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.33 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
This info is about Acer ScreenSaver version 1.1.0211.2010
only. You can find below a few links to other Acer ScreenSaver releases:
...click to view all...
Acer ScreenSaver is an application offered by Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Acer ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Acer ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Acer ScreenSaver or simply click the Search field and type in "Acer ScreenSaver". The Acer ScreenSaver application will be found very quickly. After you select Acer ScreenSaver in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Acer ScreenSaver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer ScreenSaver:
- The web site of the application is: www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Acer ScreenSaver.
8. After removing Acer ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Acer ScreenSaver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acer ScreenSaver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Acer ScreenSaver by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer ScreenSaver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:04:56.220