AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PCIhr Firmenname
. Additional info about Ihr Firmenname can be read here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Radeon Settings on Ihr Firmenname's website. Usually the AMD Radeon Settings program is installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. AMD Radeon Settings's primary file takes around 8.38 MB (8783240 bytes) and its name is RadeonSettings.exe.
AMD Radeon Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 227.76 MB (238828328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDAutoUpdate.exe (645.74 KB)
- ccc2_install.exe (145.02 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.34 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (906.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (163.00 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (31.20 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (869.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.38 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (42.00 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (559.50 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (155.50 KB)
- AUEPRyzenMasterAC.exe (26.50 KB)
- AMD Ryzen Master.exe (1.00 MB)
- IMStability.exe (16.31 MB)
The current page applies to AMD Radeon Settings version 2017.0807.260.3588
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of AMD Radeon Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is a program offered by Ihr Firmenname. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AMD Radeon Settings in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-06 15:10:10.187