AMD Radeon Settings
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your systemIhr Firmenname
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Ihr Firmenname. Detailed information about AMD Radeon Settings can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Radeon Settings is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, depending on the user's option. RadeonSettings.exe is the AMD Radeon Settings's primary executable file and it takes close to 8.32 MB (8723848 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside AMD Radeon Settings. They occupy about 232.78 MB (244085312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (211.30 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (587.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (3.78 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.32 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.1108.1955.35839
of AMD Radeon Settings. You can find here a few links to other AMD Radeon Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application released by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Radeon Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Radeon Settings in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 20:40:39.460