AMD Radeon Settings
This page is about AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PCIhr Firmenname
. Go over here
for more details on Ihr Firmenname. More info about the software AMD Radeon Settings can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Radeon Settings is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, regulated by the user's option. RadeonSettings.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.95 MB (9385864 bytes) on disk.
AMD Radeon Settings is composed of the following executables which take 167.96 MB (176114024
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (140.87 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (583.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.76 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
This web page is about AMD Radeon Settings version 2017.0925.532.8136
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Radeon Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is a program by Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Radeon Settings with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings program will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-24 20:36:46.447