AMD Radeon Settings
This info is about AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computerIhr Firmenname
. Additional info about Ihr Firmenname can be found here
. Further information about AMD Radeon Settings can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder (same installation drive as Windows). RadeonSettings.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.95 MB (9385864 bytes) on disk.
AMD Radeon Settings contains of the executables below. They occupy 146.33 MB (153443264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.25 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (587.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.77 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
This data is about AMD Radeon Settings version 2017.0712.153.1564
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Radeon Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application released by Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". The AMD Radeon Settings application will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Radeon Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-01 09:52:33.300