AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PCIhr Firmenname
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Ihr Firmenname. More information about the application AMD Radeon Settings can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is called RadeonSettings.exe and it has a size of 8.38 MB (8790408 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside AMD Radeon Settings. They occupy about 140.86 MB (147704512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.28 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (584.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (3.83 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.38 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.0830.444.6711
of AMD Radeon Settings. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Radeon Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is a program offered by Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Radeon Settings app will be found automatically. After you select AMD Radeon Settings in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Radeon Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-19 08:42:41.847