AMD Radeon Settings
This web page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your systemIhr Firmenname
. More information on Ihr Firmenname can be found here
. You can see more info on AMD Radeon Settings at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Radeon Settings's primary file takes around 8.95 MB (9385864 bytes) and is called RadeonSettings.exe.
AMD Radeon Settings contains of the executables below. They occupy 167.77 MB (175920648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (140.69 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (583.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.76 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
This data is about AMD Radeon Settings version 2017.1026.251.3303
only. You can find here a few links to other AMD Radeon Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application marketed by Ihr Firmenname. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Radeon Settings from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Radeon Settings program will be found automatically. After you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-04 20:16:17.843