AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computerIhr Firmenname
. Additional info about Ihr Firmenname can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Radeon Settings on Ihr Firmenname's page. AMD Radeon Settings is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, subject to the user's decision. RadeonSettings.exe is the AMD Radeon Settings's main executable file and it takes approximately 8.95 MB (9385864 bytes) on disk.
AMD Radeon Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 168.02 MB (176179016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (140.93 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (583.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.76 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Radeon Settings version 2017.1227.456.8869
only. For other AMD Radeon Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application offered by Ihr Firmenname. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Radeon Settings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings application will be found very quickly. When you select AMD Radeon Settings in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 14:01:19.663