AMD Radeon Settings
This info is about AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your systemIhr Firmenname
. More information about Ihr Firmenname can be seen here
. You can see more info about AMD Radeon Settings at http://www.ati.com
. AMD Radeon Settings is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file occupies 8.94 MB (9375624 bytes) on disk and is labeled RadeonSettings.exe.
AMD Radeon Settings is comprised of the following executables which take 146.35 MB (153458616
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (119.27 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (587.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.77 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.94 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Radeon Settings version 2017.0509.2155.39433
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Radeon Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application released by the software company Ihr Firmenname. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Radeon Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Radeon Settings program will be found automatically. After you select AMD Radeon Settings in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Radeon Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Ihr Firmenname is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-02 11:47:56.007