AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your systemNome società
. Further information on Nome società can be seen here
. More details about the application AMD Radeon Settings can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. AMD Radeon Settings's main file takes about 8.95 MB (9385352 bytes) and is called RadeonSettings.exe.
The executables below are part of AMD Radeon Settings. They take an average of 27.09 MB (28405224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (587.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.77 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.0627.2311.39904
of AMD Radeon Settings. You can find here a few links to other AMD Radeon Settings releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is a program by Nome società. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings program will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Radeon Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-14 21:20:14.397