AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PCNome società
. Additional info about Nome società can be seen here
. More information about AMD Radeon Settings can be found at ##ID_STRING1##
. AMD Radeon Settings is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 14.78 MB (15498120 bytes) on disk and is called RadeonSettings.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AMD Radeon Settings. They take 157.82 MB (165491112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (107.31 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.60 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.90 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (731.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (359.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.33 MB)
- Setup.exe (685.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (69.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.74 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.54 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.50 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.78 MB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (26.00 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (26.00 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.50 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (31.50 KB)
- AUEPAC.exe (36.00 KB)
- AUEPDU.exe (62.00 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (7.50 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (81.00 KB)
- AUEPUC.exe (45.00 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (11.00 KB)
- AUEPVersionGenerator.exe (8.50 KB)
- AUEPRyzenMasterAC.exe (30.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Radeon Settings version 2018.0925.2319.41966
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Radeon Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is a program released by Nome società. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Radeon Settings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". The AMD Radeon Settings app will be found automatically. When you select AMD Radeon Settings in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Radeon Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-12 06:23:28.810