AMD Radeon Settings
This web page is about AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computerNome società
. More info about Nome società can be found here
. More info about the program AMD Radeon Settings can be found at ##ID_STRING1##
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). RadeonSettings.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 14.78 MB (15498120 bytes) on disk.
AMD Radeon Settings contains of the executables below. They occupy 158.35 MB (166039064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (107.65 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.60 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.90 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (731.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (359.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.33 MB)
- Setup.exe (685.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (293.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (69.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.74 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.54 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.50 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (14.78 MB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.50 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (26.00 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.50 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.50 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (26.00 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (38.50 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (31.50 KB)
- amdacpinstutil.exe (309.00 KB)
- amdacpusrsvc.exe (159.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Radeon Settings version 2018.1010.0140.3010
alone. For other AMD Radeon Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application offered by Nome società. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings program will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Radeon Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-02-22 07:02:11.013