AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your systemNome società
. More info about Nome società can be read here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on AMD Radeon Settings on Nome società's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file has a size of 8.95 MB (9385864 bytes) on disk and is called RadeonSettings.exe.
AMD Radeon Settings is composed of the following executables which occupy 167.96 MB (176114024
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (140.87 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (583.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.76 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Radeon Settings version 2017.0925.532.8136
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Radeon Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application by the software company Nome società. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Radeon Settings program will be found automatically. When you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD Radeon Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 10:13:51.950