AMD Radeon Settings
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PCNome società
. More info about Nome società can be found here
. Please follow ##ID_STRING1##
if you want to read more on AMD Radeon Settings on Nome società's website. AMD Radeon Settings is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. RadeonSettings.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 12.62 MB (13230984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with AMD Radeon Settings. They take about 53.07 MB (55646312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.51 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (721.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (21.92 MB)
- Setup.exe (685.38 KB)
- CCC.exe (308.88 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (332.38 KB)
- CLI.exe (319.88 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (435.38 KB)
- LOG.exe (86.88 KB)
- MOM.exe (308.38 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (309.38 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (34.38 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.75 MB)
- amddvr.exe (1.47 MB)
- amdow.exe (50.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (42.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (57.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (885.88 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.88 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.88 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (29.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (12.62 MB)
- FacebookClient.exe (49.38 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (41.88 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (47.38 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (41.88 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (48.88 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (54.38 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (47.38 KB)
- AUEPAC.exe (36.00 KB)
- AUEPDU.exe (61.50 KB)
- AUEPLauncher.exe (7.50 KB)
- AUEPMaster.exe (80.50 KB)
- AUEPUC.exe (45.00 KB)
- AUEPUF.exe (11.00 KB)
- AUEPVersionGenerator.exe (8.50 KB)
- AUEPRyzenMasterAC.exe (30.00 KB)
- amdacpinstutil.exe (151.00 KB)
- amdacpusrsvc.exe (110.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Radeon Settings version 2018.0711.1421.24002
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Radeon Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is a program by the software company Nome società. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Radeon Settings app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AMD Radeon Settings in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Radeon Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-18 09:10:20.173