AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your systemNome società
. Check out here
for more info on Nome società. More information about the program AMD Radeon Settings can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 8.95 MB (9385864 bytes) on disk and is labeled RadeonSettings.exe.
AMD Radeon Settings installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 167.77 MB (175920648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (140.69 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (583.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.76 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
This web page is about AMD Radeon Settings version 2017.1026.251.3303
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Radeon Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is a program offered by the software company Nome società. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Radeon Settings program will be found automatically. After you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-24 12:03:00.350