AMD Radeon Settings
This web page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your systemNome società
. Further information on Nome società can be found here
. More information about the app AMD Radeon Settings can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the AMD Radeon Settings program is found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is labeled RadeonSettings.exe and it has a size of 8.38 MB (8783240 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with AMD Radeon Settings. They take about 242.80 MB (254599360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- ccc2_install.exe (175.83 MB)
- 7z.exe (458.00 KB)
- AMDBugReportTool.exe (2.15 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- AMDInstallUEP.exe (2.25 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (6.14 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (584.38 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (1.63 MB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (3.83 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.38 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- WULaunchApp.exe (561.50 KB)
- AMDWUTD.exe (399.38 KB)
- CCC2App64.exe (264.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.54 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.93 MB)
The current web page applies to AMD Radeon Settings version 2017.0815.1452.24946
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Radeon Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application offered by the software company Nome società. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Radeon Settings with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it exists on your system the AMD Radeon Settings program will be found automatically. When you select AMD Radeon Settings in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-02-25 21:20:23.890