AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PCNome società
. Go over here
where you can read more on Nome società. Detailed information about AMD Radeon Settings can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\AMD directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. RadeonSettings.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.95 MB (9385864 bytes) on disk.
AMD Radeon Settings is composed of the following executables which occupy 27.08 MB (28398568
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.58 MB)
- amdprw.exe (391.88 KB)
- ATISetup.exe (583.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (25.00 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (177.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (8.76 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (475.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (354.88 KB)
- cncmd.exe (50.88 KB)
- gpuup.exe (297.38 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (30.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (30.38 KB)
- QtWebProcess.exe (30.38 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (8.95 MB)
- TwitchAPIWrapper.exe (41.88 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (26.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.1227.456.8869
of AMD Radeon Settings. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Radeon Settings:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is a program marketed by the software company Nome società. Some users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings app will be found automatically. After you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Radeon Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Nome società is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-31 13:40:32.770