WavePad Sound Editor
This info is about WavePad Sound Editor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor from your computerNCH Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for WavePad Sound Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\WavePad\wavepad.exe. wavepad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.30 MB (2408448 bytes) on disk.
WavePad Sound Editor contains of the executables below. They take 3.14 MB (3294208
bytes) on disk.
- wavepad.exe (2.30 MB)
- wavepadsetup_v5.32.exe (865.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.32
of WavePad Sound Editor. You can find below a few links to other WavePad Sound Editor versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove WavePad Sound Editor:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\WavePad
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\WavePad Sound Editor.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Audio Related Programs\CD Audio Burn Recorder.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Audio Related Programs\CD Audio Rip Extractor.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Audio Related Programs\Crescendo Music Notation.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ChromeHTML\Shell\Convert file type\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\giffile\Shell\Convert image file\command\
WavePad Sound Editor is an application offered by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase WavePad Sound Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WavePad Sound Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WavePad Sound Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "WavePad Sound Editor". If it exists on your system the WavePad Sound Editor app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WavePad Sound Editor in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WavePad Sound Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WavePad Sound Editor.
8. After removing WavePad Sound Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WavePad Sound Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WavePad Sound Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that WavePad Sound Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WavePad Sound Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:51:38.713