This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VyprVPN for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall VyprVPN from your computerGolden Frog, GmbH.
. Go over here
for more details on Golden Frog, GmbH.. Usually the VyprVPN application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\VyprVPN\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove VyprVPN. The program's main executable file is titled VyprVPN.exe and occupies 1.31 MB (1378304 bytes).
VyprVPN installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.78 MB (2918752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Chameleon.exe (13.00 KB)
- InstallCertificates.exe (5.50 KB)
- InstallTAP.exe (8.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (355.84 KB)
- VyprVPN.exe (1.31 MB)
- VyprVPNService.exe (236.50 KB)
- openvpn-VyprVPN.exe (805.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
The current web page applies to VyprVPN version 126.96.36.19957
alone. For other VyprVPN versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VyprVPN is an application by Golden Frog, GmbH.. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove VyprVPN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VyprVPN from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VyprVPN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VyprVPN". The VyprVPN program will be found automatically. When you click VyprVPN in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VyprVPN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VyprVPN.
8. After removing VyprVPN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VyprVPN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VyprVPN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. from your PC, we are not saying that VyprVPN by Golden Frog, GmbH. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VyprVPN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 19:09:35.690