Unity Web Player
Unity Web Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Unity Web Player from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. More information on Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here
. More details about Unity Web Player can be seen at http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
. Unity Web Player is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Unity Web Player's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. The program's main executable file has a size of 629.45 KB (644556 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Unity Web Player. They occupy about 629.45 KB (644556
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.6.03
of Unity Web Player. Click on the links below for other Unity Web Player versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Unity Web Player you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Unity Web Player is an application released by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Unity Web Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Unity Web Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Unity Web Player". If it is installed on your PC the Unity Web Player application will be found automatically. When you click Unity Web Player in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Unity Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The publisher is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unity Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity Web Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, we are not saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unity Web Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:13:36.437