Unity Web Player
Unity Web Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Unity Web Player from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. Additional info about Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here
. Click on http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
to get more facts about Unity Web Player on Unity Technologies ApS's website. Unity Web Player is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Unity Web Player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the Unity Web Player's primary executable file and it takes about 629.44 KB (644545 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Unity Web Player. They occupy 629.44 KB (644545
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.46
of Unity Web Player. For other Unity Web Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Unity Web Player is an application offered by Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Unity Web Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Unity Web Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unity Web Player". If it exists on your system the Unity Web Player program will be found very quickly. When you click Unity Web Player in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Unity Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unity Web Player.
8. After removing Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Unity Web Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, we are not saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Unity Web Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-08 04:17:02.263