Unity Web Player
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Unity Web Player for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Unity Web Player from your computerUnity Technologies ApS
. More information on Unity Technologies ApS can be found here
. Please open http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
if you want to read more on Unity Web Player on Unity Technologies ApS's website. Unity Web Player is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Unity Web Player is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 629.29 KB (644392 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Unity Web Player. They occupy about 629.29 KB (644392
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.29 KB)
Click on the links below for other Unity Web Player versions:
...click to view all...
Unity Web Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Unity Web Player:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Data aplikací\Unity\WebPlayer\UnityBugReporter.exe
Unity Web Player is an application released by Unity Technologies ApS. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Unity Web Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Unity Web Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Unity Web Player". If it exists on your system the Unity Web Player program will be found very quickly. After you click Unity Web Player in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Unity Web Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unity Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity Web Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, nor are we saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unity Web Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:24:43.823