Throttle is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Throttle from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on PGWARE LLC. Please open http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on Throttle on PGWARE LLC's web page. Usually the Throttle application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle directory, depending on the user's option during install. Throttle's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe. Throttle's main file takes around 2.34 MB (2452480 bytes) and its name is Throttle.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Throttle. They occupy 7.67 MB (8045755
bytes) on disk.
- Throttle.exe (2.34 MB)
- ThrottleRegister.exe (2.05 MB)
- ThrottleUpdate.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current page applies to Throttle version 18.104.22.1687
only. You can find below info on other versions of Throttle:
...click to view all...
Throttle is an application by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Throttle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Throttle from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Throttle or simply click the Search field and type in "Throttle". If it is installed on your PC the Throttle program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Throttle in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Throttle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Throttle:
- The publisher is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\Throttle\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Throttle.
8. After removing Throttle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Throttle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Throttle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Throttle by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Throttle by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Throttle in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 00:16:44.213