The KMPlayer (remove only)
The KMPlayer (remove only) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PCKMP Media co., Ltd
. Open here
where you can read more on KMP Media co., Ltd. More details about The KMPlayer (remove only) can be found at http://www.kmplayer.com
. Usually the The KMPlayer (remove only) program is placed in the C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for The KMPlayer (remove only) is C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874624 bytes) on disk and is called KMPlayer.exe.
The KMPlayer (remove only) is composed of the following executables which occupy 33.14 MB (34754452
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (7.51 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.27 KB)
The current page applies to The KMPlayer (remove only) version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other The KMPlayer (remove only) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
The KMPlayer (remove only) is an application marketed by the software company KMP Media co., Ltd. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase The KMPlayer (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find The KMPlayer (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "The KMPlayer (remove only)". The The KMPlayer (remove only) program will be found automatically. When you select The KMPlayer (remove only) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding The KMPlayer (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for The KMPlayer (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove The KMPlayer (remove only).
8. After removing The KMPlayer (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong The KMPlayer (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling The KMPlayer (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that The KMPlayer (remove only) by KMP Media co., Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall The KMPlayer (remove only) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-11 10:40:16.550