This page is about Reimage Repair for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Reimage Repair from your systemReimage
. Check out here
for more information on Reimage. You can read more about on Reimage Repair at http://www.reimageplus.com
. Reimage Repair is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Reimage Repair. The application's main executable file occupies 268.91 KB (275368 bytes) on disk and is called ReimageRepair.exe.
The executables below are part of Reimage Repair. They take an average of 14.39 MB (15092496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LZMA.EXE (68.81 KB)
- Reimage.exe (4.54 MB)
- ReimageReminder.exe (3.22 MB)
- ReimageRepair.exe (268.91 KB)
- ReimageSafeMode.exe (61.26 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (4.60 MB)
- uninst.exe (118.30 KB)
This data is about Reimage Repair version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Reimage Repair versions:
...click to view all...
Reimage Repair is a program by Reimage. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Reimage Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Reimage Repair from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Reimage Repair or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reimage Repair". The Reimage Repair program will be found automatically. When you click Reimage Repair in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Reimage Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reimage Repair:
- The software company is: http://www.reimageplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reimage\Reimage Repair\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reimage Repair.
8. After uninstalling Reimage Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Reimage Repair which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reimage Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Reimage Repair by Reimage from your computer, nor are we saying that Reimage Repair by Reimage is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reimage Repair in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:37:49.277