Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI
You can find on this page details on how to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
for more information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, depending on the user's decision. Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkUpd64.exe -k -m -nrg2709. RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 186.03 KB (190496 bytes) on disk.
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI contains of the executables below. They take 30.23 MB (31702432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (725.19 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.94 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (121.52 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.33 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.37 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (287.71 KB)
- RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe (186.03 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.09 MB)
- RtkUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.69 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI version 18.104.22.16892
only. You can find here a few links to other Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI". The Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI.
8. After uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:03:23.377