Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkUpd.exe -k -m -nrg2709. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. RtkAudioSrvATI.exe is the Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI's primary executable file and it occupies around 130.53 KB (133664 bytes) on disk.
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.18 MB (30596704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (94.45 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (73.75 KB)
- CXAPOAgent.exe (712.73 KB)
- DTSAudioService.exe (178.14 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv32.exe (197.48 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (119.06 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (1,004.25 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (14.01 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (260.25 KB)
- RtkAudioSrvATI.exe (130.53 KB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (7.39 MB)
- RtkUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.49 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil.exe (431.15 KB)
This web page is about Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI version 126.96.36.19945
only. For other Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is a program offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI". The Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI.
8. After uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 03:38:49.990