Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkUpd64.exe -k -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe is the Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI's primary executable file and it occupies around 186.03 KB (190496 bytes) on disk.
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI contains of the executables below. They take 28.45 MB (29829464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (104.45 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (66.02 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (733.73 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (213.64 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (243.48 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (130.06 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.34 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.24 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (296.25 KB)
- RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe (186.03 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.10 MB)
- RtkUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.69 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (558.15 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI version 220.127.116.1134
only. Click on the links below for other Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is an application by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI". The Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI program will be found automatically. After you select Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI.
8. After uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:49:34.190