Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkUpd64.exe -k -m -nrg2709. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 186.03 KB (190496 bytes) on disk and is named RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI. They take about 27.62 MB (28956864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (220.00 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (47.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (2.17 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (12.08 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (194.60 KB)
- RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe (186.03 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.95 MB)
- RtkUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12409
of Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI. Click on the links below for other Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is an application by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI". If it exists on your system the Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI.
8. After removing Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:10:07.893