Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkUpd64.exe -k -m -nrg2709 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI. The program's main executable file is named RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe and occupies 179.50 KB (183808 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI. They take about 13.33 MB (13976224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (90.00 KB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (7.57 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (185.53 KB)
- RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe (179.50 KB)
- RtkUpd64.exe (1.59 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (379.53 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI version 188.8.131.5297
only. For other Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is an application marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI application will be found automatically. After you click Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI.
8. After uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:34:34.630