Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkUpd64.exe -k -m -nrg2709. RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe is the Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI's main executable file and it occupies around 186.03 KB (190496 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI. They occupy an average of 31.26 MB (32775816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (104.45 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (73.75 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (733.73 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (213.64 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (243.48 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (146.56 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.35 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (15.66 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (302.75 KB)
- RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe (186.03 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.44 MB)
- RtkUpd64.exe (1.61 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.70 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (558.15 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI version 126.96.36.19950
only. For other Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI.
8. After uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:45:44.833