Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI
You can find below details on how to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
for more details on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkUpd.exe -k -m -nrg2709. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. RtkAudioSrvATI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 130.53 KB (133664 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI. They occupy 15.52 MB (16270720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (1.42 MB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (9.29 MB)
- RtkAudioSrvATI.exe (130.53 KB)
- RtkUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16821
of Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI. Click on the links below for other Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is a program released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI". If it exists on your system the Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI app will be found automatically. After you click Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI.
8. After uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:06:41.057