Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkUpd64.exe -k -m -nrg2709. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 186.03 KB (190496 bytes) on disk and is called RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe.
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.83 MB (28136744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.33 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.39 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (287.71 KB)
- RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe (186.03 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.10 MB)
- RtkUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20619
of Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is an application marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI". The Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI.
8. After removing Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek HDMI Audio Driver for ATI supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:24:48.003