This page is about RapidTyping 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall RapidTyping 5 from your systemRapidTyping Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on RapidTyping Software. Further information about RapidTyping 5 can be found at http://www.rapidtyping.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RapidTyping 5. RapidTyping.exe is the RapidTyping 5's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.35 MB (1411072 bytes) on disk.
RapidTyping 5 is composed of the following executables which take 1.60 MB (1676926
bytes) on disk:
- RapidTyping.exe (1.35 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (259.62 KB)
The current web page applies to RapidTyping 5 version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more RapidTyping 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling RapidTyping 5 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall RapidTyping 5:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall RapidTyping 5:
- C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5
- C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\RapidTyping.chm
- C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\setup.ini
RapidTyping 5 is a program released by the software company RapidTyping Software. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove RapidTyping 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RapidTyping 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RapidTyping 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RapidTyping 5". If it exists on your system the RapidTyping 5 program will be found automatically. When you select RapidTyping 5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RapidTyping 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidTyping 5:
- The software company is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RapidTyping 5.
8. After uninstalling RapidTyping 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidTyping 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RapidTyping 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software from your computer, nor are we saying that RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RapidTyping 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:53:49.913