This web page is about RapidTyping 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall RapidTyping 5 from your PCRapidTyping Software
. More data about RapidTyping Software can be read here
. Please follow http://www.rapidtyping.com/
if you want to read more on RapidTyping 5 on RapidTyping Software's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping 5 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for RapidTyping 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.40 MB (1473024 bytes) on disk and is labeled RapidTyping.exe.
The following executables are contained in RapidTyping 5. They occupy 1.66 MB (1740909
bytes) on disk.
- RapidTyping.exe (1.40 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (261.61 KB)
The current web page applies to RapidTyping 5 version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other RapidTyping 5 versions:
...click to view all...
RapidTyping 5 is a program marketed by RapidTyping Software. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase RapidTyping 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RapidTyping 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RapidTyping 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RapidTyping 5". If it is installed on your PC the RapidTyping 5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RapidTyping 5 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RapidTyping 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidTyping 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RapidTyping 5.
8. After removing RapidTyping 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidTyping 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RapidTyping 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software from your PC, nor are we saying that RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RapidTyping 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 07:59:51.480