RapidTyping 5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall RapidTyping 5 from your PCRapidTyping Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on RapidTyping Software. More information about the app RapidTyping 5 can be found at http://www.rapidtyping.com/
. RapidTyping 5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5 directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for RapidTyping 5 is C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe. RapidTyping.exe is the RapidTyping 5's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.54 MB (1610752 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside RapidTyping 5. They take about 1.79 MB (1879610
bytes) on disk.
- RapidTyping.exe (1.54 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (262.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.100
of RapidTyping 5. You can find below info on other versions of RapidTyping 5:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove RapidTyping 5.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by RapidTyping 5's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping 5\RapidTyping.exe
RapidTyping 5 is a program released by RapidTyping Software. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase RapidTyping 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RapidTyping 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RapidTyping 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RapidTyping 5". If it exists on your system the RapidTyping 5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RapidTyping 5 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RapidTyping 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidTyping 5:
- The software company is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RapidTyping 5.
8. After removing RapidTyping 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RapidTyping 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RapidTyping 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software from your computer, nor are we saying that RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidTyping 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 06:44:53.390