RapidTyping 5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RapidTyping 5 from your PCRapidTyping Software
. You can read more on RapidTyping Software or check for application updates here
. More details about the app RapidTyping 5 can be found at http://www.rapidtyping.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing RapidTyping 5 is C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled RapidTyping.exe and its approximative size is 1.64 MB (1715712 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with RapidTyping 5. They take about 1.89 MB (1984570
bytes) on disk.
- RapidTyping.exe (1.64 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (262.56 KB)
The current web page applies to RapidTyping 5 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of RapidTyping 5:
...click to view all...
RapidTyping 5 is an application marketed by the software company RapidTyping Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove RapidTyping 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RapidTyping 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RapidTyping 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RapidTyping 5". If it exists on your system the RapidTyping 5 app will be found very quickly. When you click RapidTyping 5 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RapidTyping 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidTyping 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RapidTyping 5.
8. After uninstalling RapidTyping 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RapidTyping 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RapidTyping 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software from your PC, nor are we saying that RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RapidTyping 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 19:50:21.487