RapidTyping 5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall RapidTyping 5 from your computerRapidTyping Software
. You can find out more on RapidTyping Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about RapidTyping 5 at http://www.rapidtyping.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping 5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for RapidTyping 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe. RapidTyping 5's primary file takes around 1.67 MB (1745920 bytes) and is called RapidTyping.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in RapidTyping 5. They take 1.92 MB (2014682
bytes) on disk.
- RapidTyping.exe (1.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (262.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of RapidTyping 5. For more RapidTyping 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling RapidTyping 5 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove RapidTyping 5:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping 5\RapidTyping.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\RapidTyping 5.lnk
RapidTyping 5 is a program marketed by RapidTyping Software. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove RapidTyping 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RapidTyping 5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RapidTyping 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "RapidTyping 5". If it exists on your system the RapidTyping 5 app will be found automatically. When you select RapidTyping 5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RapidTyping 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidTyping 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RapidTyping 5.
8. After uninstalling RapidTyping 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RapidTyping 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RapidTyping 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software from your PC, we are not saying that RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RapidTyping 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:57:01.253