This info is about RapidTyping 5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RapidTyping 5 from your systemRapidTyping Software
. You can read more on RapidTyping Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.rapidtyping.com/
if you want to read more on RapidTyping 5 on RapidTyping Software's page. RapidTyping 5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5 directory, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall RapidTyping 5. The application's main executable file is labeled RapidTyping.exe and occupies 1.67 MB (1745920 bytes).
RapidTyping 5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.92 MB (2014778
bytes) on disk.
- RapidTyping.exe (1.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (262.56 KB)
This info is about RapidTyping 5 version 5.0.323.99
alone. Click on the links below for other RapidTyping 5 versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove RapidTyping 5 from your computer.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by RapidTyping 5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5
- C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\RapidTyping.exe
- C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\setup.ini
- C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\wkhtmltox.dll
RapidTyping 5 is an application released by the software company RapidTyping Software. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall RapidTyping 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove RapidTyping 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RapidTyping 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RapidTyping 5". If it exists on your system the RapidTyping 5 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RapidTyping 5 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RapidTyping 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RapidTyping 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RapidTyping 5.
8. After removing RapidTyping 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RapidTyping 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RapidTyping 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software from your computer, we are not saying that RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RapidTyping 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-28 04:58:28.343