You can find on this page details on how to remove RapidTyping 5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall RapidTyping 5 from your computerRapidTyping Software
. Take a look here
for more info on RapidTyping Software. Please open http://www.rapidtyping.com/
if you want to read more on RapidTyping 5 on RapidTyping Software's page. RapidTyping 5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5 directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for RapidTyping 5 is C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled RapidTyping.exe and occupies 1.34 MB (1408000 bytes).
RapidTyping 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.59 MB (1672069
bytes) on disk.
- RapidTyping.exe (1.34 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (257.88 KB)
This info is about RapidTyping 5 version 4.9.7
only. You can find below a few links to other RapidTyping 5 versions:
...click to view all...
RapidTyping 5 is an application offered by RapidTyping Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall RapidTyping 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RapidTyping 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RapidTyping 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RapidTyping 5". If it is installed on your PC the RapidTyping 5 app will be found automatically. After you click RapidTyping 5 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RapidTyping 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RapidTyping 5:
- The software company is: http://www.rapidtyping.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RapidTyping 5\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RapidTyping 5.
8. After uninstalling RapidTyping 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RapidTyping 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RapidTyping 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software from your computer, nor are we saying that RapidTyping 5 by RapidTyping Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RapidTyping 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 08:31:43.450